Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Climb Every Mountain


Took the boy to gymnastics class for the first time today. I know, this is a prelude to soccermomdome. But shoot, the baby doesn't really have any friends his own age, and he does have a wealth of energy to burn.

Wyatt dug the trampolines, the little girls, the monkey stamp he got on his hand at the end of the session, and the showing off for his Gung Gung (grandpa).

Living with the boy is exactly like living with a monkey.

In other news, I have the cholesterol levels of a very old very fat man. I keep trying to convince myself that it's not my fondness for meat and cheese and meatpies (I mean, I only get to eat THOSE a few times a year). I will shortly be going on 10 mg daily doses of Lipitor for the rest of my life.

I don't have a hernia in my groin, just really bad hips. Posted by Picasa

No comments: