Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My wee patch o' paradise


Looking forward to tidying up the garden Saturday. Most of the snow peas need to come out. Some annuals and veg need to go in. Have not done a headcount of my tomato plants, but I think I have about three dozen in the ground.

The weather has been overcast the past week. Unusual for these parts. I wonder if we're in for a wet summer? The plants are psyched.

Going away this weekend to Lake Tahoe for a work conference. I get to see Diane! In addition to being one of my closest friends ever (she married Matty and me), she is my boss. Matty and the boy get to come along, too. There'll be boats, hiking, three meals a day plus snacks, great workmates, etc. My office hosts this conference every year or so to help communities adopt clean indoor air laws, and it's the only time I'm obliged to show my face.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: