Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Sundry things in the new year

  • We got about 4 inches of rain, over 3/4 of our annual average, over a 15 hour period last week.
  • The Schoberlews have a bad case of gas.
  • Wyatt told his daycare provider that he had nipples and that she had nipples, all while he was sitting on the potty.
  • He does not do number twos at school. Ever.
  • I probably have Attention Deficit Disorder. It makes sense and explains so very many things.
  • Wyatt's diabetic honeymoon period might have only lasted two days.
  • The boy thinks he's Sleeping Beauty and needs a lie in until 9 am. I think it's a growth spurt.
  • We are addicted to HBO's The Wire. It is teaching us to swear creatively.
  • Bishop is in need of another rock and roll show.
  • Still angling for a way to go to Portillo, Chile, for a ski at a self-contained resort (free daycare included and medical staff on hand) this August.
  • Matt and I are handling the new stresses of life quite differently. Sometimes we communicate effectively, sometimes not. My skills and sense of humor improve remarkably when I've had my evening glass of beer. His, when he has had a ski.

No comments: